Industry: Federal, Consulting
Job Type: Permanent/Temp-‐to-‐Hire/W-‐2 Years of Experience: 3-‐5 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience Travel not required
Timitron Corporation is seeking a Programmer Analyst with proven experience in Rapid Application Development and Product Support Services; business process analysis, life-‐cycle development; Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); test and evaluation; and program documentation. The Programmer Analyst will work directly with our team to expand our service offerings.
The positions will support our Federal Client as a Programmer Analyst and Technical Specialist. The position requires an extensive technical, programmatic and client coordination background, including experience developing the execution of PowerBuilder related documentation requirements in support of end-‐users requirements.
- Working with a relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Maintaining and Writing Applications supporting mortgage loans life-‐cycle
- Installing guides/backout plans
- Work with customers and IT staff for direction of business needs.
- Design and communicate User Interface (UI) and Database (DB) structure changes needed.
- Complete programming tasks required and daily operations of existing system.
- Implementation and creation of test plan for QA.
- Coordinate with different teams for testing.
- Assume responsibility for daily operation issues.
- Identify procedures for deployment and rollback of new release and document procedures.
- Possesses excellent technical writing skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Developer/Analyst role.
- Experience includes designing and developing database driven IT applications in one or more software languages such as C++, Java/J2EE, Visual Basic, .net, HTML/XML, PowerBuilder, and/or Delphi.
- Functional understanding of PowerBuilder version 10.5
- Functional understanding of MS SQL Server 2000®
- Functional understanding of PowerBuilder Foundation Extension (PFE) and PowerBuilder Foundation Class (PFC) libraries
- Functional understanding in supporting Role Base Access Control (RBAC) and security controls
- Data integration tools
- Experience with writing queries
- Practical understanding of PowerBuilder with various versions
- PowerBuilder migration
- Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent customer service,
- Ability to discern and transfer customer needs into technical aspects.
- Excellent writing skills,
- Creating of documents, SOPs, install guides, and backout plans,
- Additional adhoc documentation.
Applicants must be a US Citizen and eligible for a clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a background and education investigation.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Send your resume to email@example.com.