Job#: 2021-0503-ADMII Administrative Support II
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 4 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Diploma (GED)
Location: DC Region; Montgomery, AL; Juneau, AK; Phoenix, AZ; Little Rock, AR; Sacramento, CA; Lakewood, CO; Glastonbury, CT; Dover, DE; Tallahassee, FL; Atlanta, GA; Honolulu, HI; Boise, ID; Springfield, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Ames, IA; Topeka, KS; Frankfort, KY; Baton Rouge, LA; Augusta, ME; Baltimore, MD; Cambridge, MA; Lansing, MI; St. Paul, MN; Jackson, MS; Jefferson City, MO; Helena, MT; Lincoln, NE; Carson City, NV; Concord, NH; West Trenton, NJ; Santa Fe, NM; Albany, NY; Raleigh, NC; Bismarck, ND; Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK; Salem, OR; Harrisburg, PA; San Juan, PR; Providence, RI; Columbia, SC; Pierre, SD; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Montpelier, VT; Richmond, VA; Olympia, WA; Vancouver, WA; Charleston, WV; Madison, WI; Cheyenne, WY
Required Clearance Level: Ability to Pass a National and Criminal Background Check
Travel: minimal required
Timitron Corporation is for an Administrative Support II (ADMII). The Administrative Support II shall have knowledge and demonstrated experience in the administrative area. Additionally, the individual shall have demonstrated knowledge of Federal Government office policies, processes and procedures, and the ability to quickly grasp newly assigned processes and procedures, to include performing complex administrative, clerical and related duties in support of a specific Government team, event, or individual. Possesses strong written and oral communication skills, able to apply sound business judgment, and has the ability to be resourceful, creative, and a problem solver. The Administrative Support II shall have a thorough knowledge of correspondence protocol, to include both utilizing correspondence software tools, and hard copy correspondence packages. The individual shall be able to work independently in the absence of specific instructions on a number of tasks with a high degree of speed using organizational skills and perform these duties with demonstrated ability to maintain effective relations with clients and staff (on-site and remote), exercise confidentiality, discretion, and demonstrate strong customer service skills. Office front desk support may also be required of the Administrative Support II. Additionally, is flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities.
- Four years of experience performing office administration duties without day-to-day direction;
- Accurate typing of at least 35 wpm;
- Proficient in the use of current Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Access, SQL, SharePoint, current web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, and scheduling/navigating conference applications (i.e. Adobe Connect, PolyCom VTC), automated administrative tracking management systems (i.e. travel management, time and attendance), and other work-related data entry systems;
- Highly proficient in grammar, spelling punctuation, and preparation of standard/ executive level office documents;
- Familiarity with the Government Style Manual; and
- Demonstrated experience communicating with individuals at all levels, both orally and in writing.
The ideal candidate will provide for the following:
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team; and
- Proven ability to produce quality work under deadlines.
Minimal travel for program meetings and training may be required.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
As a Virginia Values Veterans registered firm, we encourage our veterans who have served this country with pride, distinction, and honor to apply.
Full benefits package provided
Remote interview process
Send your resume to email@example.com.