Job#: 2021-0503-ADMIII Administrative Support III
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 5 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Diploma (GED)
Location: DC Region; Montgomery, AL; Juneau, AK; Phoenix, AZ; Little Rock, AR; Sacramento, CA; Lakewood, CO; Glastonbury, CT; Dover, DE; Tallahassee, FL; Atlanta, GA; Honolulu, HI; Boise, ID; Springfield, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Ames, IA; Topeka, KS; Frankfort, KY; Baton Rouge, LA; Augusta, ME; Baltimore, MD; Cambridge, MA; Lansing, MI; St. Paul, MN; Jackson, MS; Jefferson City, MO; Helena, MT; Lincoln, NE; Carson City, NV; Concord, NH; West Trenton, NJ; Santa Fe, NM; Albany, NY; Raleigh, NC; Bismarck, ND; Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK; Salem, OR; Harrisburg, PA; San Juan, PR; Providence, RI; Columbia, SC; Pierre, SD; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Montpelier, VT; Richmond, VA; Olympia, WA; Vancouver, WA; Charleston, WV; Madison, WI; Cheyenne, WY
Required Clearance Level: Ability to Pass a National and Criminal Background Check
Travel: minimal required
Timitron Corporation is for an Administrative Support III (ADMIII). The Administrative Support III shall have significant experience in the administrative area with a demonstrated knowledge of office policies, processes and procedures, and the ability to rapidly grasp newly assigned processes and procedures. This individual works well under pressure. The individual shall perform complex administrative, clerical and related duties in support of a specific Government team, event, or individual. Therefore, in addition to the significant experience, a strong administrative problem-solving skills background is essential to bring administrative issues/problems to resolution, as quickly as possible. This individual shall possess excellent written and oral communication skills, apply sound business judgment, and be resourceful and creative. To ensure deadlines and last- minute assignments are handled timely, administrative multi-tasking must be a priority to ensure that the assigned work is to be performed in a highly efficient, organized, and accurate manner. The Administrative Support III shall have extensive knowledge/experience with office correspondence protocol, to include both utilizing correspondence software tools, and hard copy correspondence packages. The Administrative Support III shall be able to work independently to perform these duties with limited effort, and minimal disruption to the office. It is essential that the Administrative Support III maintain effective relations (customer service) with clients, staff, and customers, via on-site or remote. Also, it is imperative that the Administrative Support III exercises confidentiality, discretion, and the ability to be a team player. Office front desk support may also be required of the Administrative Support III. Additionally, the individual is flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities. The Administrative Support III may be called upon to mentor junior Contractor staff with administrative tasks.
- Five years of experience performing office administration duties without day-to-day direction;
- Experience supporting senior level managers;
- Accurate typing of at least 35 wpm;
- Highly proficient in the use of current Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Access, SQL, SharePoint, current web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, and scheduling/navigating conference applications (i.e. Adobe Connect, PolyCom VTC), automated administrative tracking management systems (i.e. travel management, time and attendance), and other work-related data entry systems;
- Highly proficient in grammar, spelling punctuation, and preparation /proofreading all standard/executive level office documents;
- Familiarity with the Government Style Manual; and
- Significant experience communicating with individuals at all levels, both orally and in writing.
The ideal candidate will provide for the following:
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team; and
- Proven ability to produce quality work under deadlines.
Minimal travel for program meetings and training may be required.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
As a Virginia Values Veterans registered firm, we encourage our veterans who have served this country with pride, distinction, and honor to apply.
Full benefits package provided
Remote interview process
Send your resume to email@example.com.