Job#: 2021-0503-ADMIV Executive Assistant (Administrative Support IV)
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 5 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Diploma (GED)
Location: DC Region; Montgomery, AL; Juneau, AK; Phoenix, AZ; Little Rock, AR; Sacramento, CA; Lakewood, CO; Glastonbury, CT; Dover, DE; Tallahassee, FL; Atlanta, GA; Honolulu, HI; Boise, ID; Springfield, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Ames, IA; Topeka, KS; Frankfort, KY; Baton Rouge, LA; Augusta, ME; Baltimore, MD; Cambridge, MA; Lansing, MI; St. Paul, MN; Jackson, MS; Jefferson City, MO; Helena, MT; Lincoln, NE; Carson City, NV; Concord, NH; West Trenton, NJ; Santa Fe, NM; Albany, NY; Raleigh, NC; Bismarck, ND; Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK; Salem, OR; Harrisburg, PA; San Juan, PR; Providence, RI; Columbia, SC; Pierre, SD; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Montpelier, VT; Richmond, VA; Olympia, WA; Vancouver, WA; Charleston, WV; Madison, WI; Cheyenne, WY
Required Clearance Level: Ability to Pass a National and Criminal Background Check
Travel: minimal required
Timitron Corporation is for an Executive Assistant (Administrative Support IV- ADMIII). As the Government Executive’s front office/first line point of contact, the Executive Assistant shall possess a very high level of poise, professionalism, with an approachable, confident persona. It is imperative that the Executive Assistant tactfully interacts with visitors and staff in a respectful manner. The Executive Assistant’s customer service skills are to be readily apparent to all customers and stakeholders. In this position, the individual shall be considered a subject matter expert for all assigned administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant shall have an extensive and demonstrated knowledge of office policies, processes and procedures, and the ability to quickly grasp newly assigned processes and procedure. As required, the Executive Assistant must be able to expedite any last-minute assignments, to include making efficient adjustments/corrections to the Executive’s documentation. The Executive Assistant shall have very strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrates the ability to interpret/apply sound business judgment, and be resourceful, creative, and a problem solver. The Executive Assistant shall have extensive knowledge of correspondence protocol, to include both utilizing correspondence software tools, and hard copy correspondence packages. The Executive Assistant shall be able to work independently in the absence of specific instructions on a number of tasks with a high degree of speed using organizational skills, and perform these duties while exhibiting the ability to maintain effective relations/results with clients and staff (on-site and remote). The Executive Assistant shall exercise confidentiality, discretion, and problem-solving skills. Office front desk support may also be required of the Executive Assistant. Additionally, the individual shall be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities.
- Five years of experience performing office administration duties without day-to-day direction;
- Experience supporting senior level managers;
- Accurate typing of at least 35 wpm;
- Highly proficient in the use of current Microsoft products such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Access, SQL, SharePoint, current web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, etc.) Adobe Acrobat, and scheduling/navigating conference applications (i.e. Adobe Connect, PolyCom VTC), automated administrative tracking management systems (i.e. travel management, time and attendance), and other work-related data entry systems;
- Subject matter expert in grammar, spelling punctuation, and preparation/proofreading all standard/executive level office documents;
- Familiarity with the Government Style Manual; and
- Significant experience communicating with individuals at all levels, both orally and in writing.
The ideal candidate will provide for the following:
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team; and
- Proven ability to produce quality work under deadlines.
Minimal travel for program meetings and training may be required.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
As a Virginia Values Veterans registered firm, we encourage our veterans who have served this country with pride, distinction, and honor to apply.
Full benefits package provided
Remote interview process
Send your resume to email@example.com.