Job#: 2021-0325 SME III, Senior Information Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 7 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education: Associate of Science in Information System, Information Security, or Computer Science. Equivalent experience can be substituted
Location: Suffolk VA
Required Clearance Level: TS/SCI Clearance
Travel: Minimal required
Timitron Corporation is for an SME III Information Assurance Analyst (SIAA SME). This position will provide subject matter expertise in the day-to-day management of the network monitoring and modernization effort. SIAA SME will provide senior level hands on analysis of the NCDOC network monitoring and modernization effort; recommend approval of and compliance with Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); liaison with CNDSP and other external organizations to maximize mission coordination and effectiveness; coordinate with NCDOC inter-departmental teams, to maximize the effect of analysis of networks and system generated data, and provide day to day leadership and guidance to all members of the network monitoring and modernization effort.
The successful candidate will have Seven (7) years of experience in Information Systems, Information Security, or Computer Science. Two (2) years of experience in Navy Cyber Security and Network Operation is a MUST.
The ideal candidate will provide for the following:
- Serves as the team lead to support the analysis of general network technical problems.
- Provides recommendations and technical support in solving network problems.
- Assess network traffic, detect data anomalies, and provide detailed reporting
- Provide alert handling mitigation strategies to PM II and NCDOC GS staff.
- Develop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) for SME III contracting staff regarding analyzing data, detecting anomalies, recommending mitigation strategies, and reporting.
- Serves as the team lead to support general network technical problems analysis and provides recommendations and technical support in solving these problems.
- Manage and administer network monitoring systems and provide the assessment and implementation of solutions to meet network security requirements.
- Performs cyber analysis on data collected by the network monitoring systems and provides the assessment and implementation of solutions to meet network security requirements.
- Ensure the successful performance of vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills
Personnel assigned to this position will be required to attend additional training in processes and procedures in Suffolk, VA, for a minimum of 45 days.
Minimal travel for program meetings and system(s) training.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
As a Virginia Values Veterans registered firm, we encourage our veterans who have served this country with pride, distinction, and honor to apply.
Full benefits package provided
Remote interview process
Send your resume to email@example.com.