Job#: 2021-0503-InternRecruitingAnal Recruiting Analyst/Intern
Industry: Defense Contracting, Timitron Corporation – Internal
Job Type: INTERN
Years of Experience: 2 Years – Concurrent College attendance
Career Level: Minimum of second semester Sophomore or JUNIOR STANDING
Education: In process of Obtaining a 4-yr DEGREE from accredited school
Recommendations: MUST have a recommendation of your Advisor
Travel up to 10%
This position requires current enrollment in a Business program with an emphasis in Human Resource Management, from an accredited school. The student MUST have a college-level standing as a Junior or Senior as well as the follow skills:
- Maintains a GPA in their Major of 3.3 or higher
- Proficient with current computer technology (A MUST HAVE)
- Strong Communication and Writing Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Research Skills
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
This position is ONLY open to HUBZone residents. Please ensure you are one by checking your residency status against this map: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map
Timitron Corporation is looking for a up to 40 hours per month. The Recruiting Analyst/Intern is a self-starter, detail-oriented, has strong communication skills and is well organized. This position will assist the Recruitment team and Human Resources with recruitment efforts to fill positions for ongoing programs and proposals in the DOD and Federal markets. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience creating, developing and implementing strategies and recruiting plans. It is important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The position is located entirely remote, can be worked from your home, during your available hours, however, you would need to provision a daily window of about 30 minutes during working hours to connect to the recruiting team for any updates and direct communication.
Role and Responsibility
- Assist in sourcing candidates for open and proposed positions
- Assist in drafting and posting job advertisements
- Contribute to formatting and tailoring resumes for presentation to customers
- Participate in interviews with candidates
- Collaborate with recruiters in updating the Recruitment Manual to outline corporate recruitment processes and procedures.
- Maintain roster of job sources and resources
- Conduct maintenance and upkeep of the Applicant Tracking System, including uploading job descriptions, uploading resumes, sourcing candidates, reference checks and interview notes
- Participate in improvement of corporate recruitment processes and procedures
- Respond to candidate inquiries
- Strong written communication skills including excellent grammar, flexible and broad vocabulary, and correct spelling
- Effective interviewing skills including ability to develop questionnaires, ability to screen applicants via phone and to take complete notes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Word
- Organization skills to enable work planning and meeting of deadlines
Other Requirements and Preferences:
- Residence in a HUBZone (To determine whether you reside in a HUBZone, visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/)
- Must have access to internet and a computer with Microsoft Office
A successful intern will be evaluated and provided more responsibility as determined by corporate evaluation factors (Performance, Schedule, Quality, Understanding). Returning interns continuing to demonstrate career progression may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
The intern will complete one or more projects involving program creation, maintenance, communication, and implementation and analyze the results for their assigned departments. Interns will also assist with other duties within the their department as needed. At the end of the internship, the intern will present their project(s) synopsis to the CEO.
Applicants must be a US Citizen and eligible for secret clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a background and education investigation.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Remote interview process
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.