Job#: 2021-0324 SME II, Information Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 3 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Education: Associate of Science in Information System, Information Security, or Computer Science. Equivalent experience can be substituted
Location: Pearl Harbor HI
Required Clearance Level: TS/SCI Clearance
Travel: minimal required
Timitron Corporation is for an SME II Information Assurance Analyst. The SME II will provide day-to-day cyber analysis; to the Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (NCDOC) network. SME II will provide monitoring and support modernization of NCDOC, current systems. The SME II will work with stakeholders resulting in mission effectiveness. The SME II will perform analysis on network systems and generated data.
The successful candidate will have three (3) years of experience in Information Systems, Information Security, or Computer Science. One (1) year experience in Navy Cyber Security and Network Operation is a MUST.
The ideal candidate will provide for the following:
- Assess network traffic, detect data anomalies, and provide detailed reporting
- Provide alert handling mitigation strategies to SME III contract personnel, PM II, and NCDOC GS staff.
- Serves as a team member to support the analysis of general network technical problems and provides recommendations and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs cyber analysis on data collected by the network monitoring systems and provides the assessment and implementation of solutions to meet network security requirements.
- Ensure the successful performance of vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
Personnel assigned to this position will be required to attend additional training in processes and procedures in Suffolk, VA, for a minimum of 45 days.
Minimal travel for program meetings and system(s) training.
Timitron Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
As a Virginia Values Veterans registered firm, we encourage our veterans who have served this country with pride, distinction, and honor to apply.
Full benefits package provided
Remote interview process
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.