Timitron Corporation is an SBA 8(a), HUB Zone, and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) consulting firm with over 20+ years of successful military, industry, and engineering experience. The services that Timitron Corporation offers combine demonstrated industry experience and expertise employing proven integration and project management methodologies to deliver solutions that meets our customers’ requirements.
Timitron Corporation is committed to providing high-quality services to our clients, vendors, and employees. Timitron Corporation achieves this through the following:
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and innovation in our business practices as per market needs and demands and ensuring this is a primary value of our company.
- Maintaining customer confidence at the highest level and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable, and accountable workforce through individual competency development, mentoring effective communications, and employee engagement.
- Establishing effective processes and systems that adhere to the business’s safety, quality, cost, and delivery goals and objectives.
- Managing risks effectively and proactive establishing risk mitigation procedures.
- Adopting excellence in our daily operations and optimizing costs by maximizing total productivity.
- Maintaining strict compliance with industry standards and regulations for all our activities.
Information security is managed based on risk, legal and regulatory requirements, and business needs. Information security is fundamental to our success, and the protection and security of that information is a priority of Timitron Corporation. Timitron Corporation integrates security into our processes, from planning, designing, testing, and deploying to operations and maintenance. Security guidelines and procedures surround our processes. To achieve these standards, Timitron Corporation will:
- Closely adhere to information security compliance requirements, guidelines, and processes.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and adhere to a high standard of competence, professionalism, and integrity for all information security-related activities.
- Implement a culture of information security and data protection through training and awareness.
- Monitoring compliance with information security guidelines and regulations continually.
Timitron Corporation is committed to managing environmental impact as an integral part of our operations. Our policy is always to ensure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities. To minimize our environmental impact, Timitron Corporation will:
- Comply with legal requirements and other requirements that relate to environmental aspects.
- Include the consideration of environmental issues in our business strategies and initiatives.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste, and minimize consumption of resources by ensuring operations are as efficient as possible.
- Seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance and promote environmental responsibility among our customers, vendors, and employees.